Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2015 4:09:10 PM EDT
Does anybody know anyone that is milling slides for RMR in the okc area?
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, but I can't remember the name of the guy.  It's a gunsmith shop just outside OKC, I had contacted them about having my M&P40 milled but I ran out of funds before I could get it done.  I'll look through my stuff and see if I can find the info for you.

EDIT:  Found it, the place is "Cutting Edge Arms".  The guy that owns the place was highly recommended by the competition shooters on Boomer Shooter.  I think the guy that owns the place is also a competition shooter.  If I could afford to have mine done, that's where I'd take it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, but I can't remember the name of the guy.  It's a gunsmith shop just outside OKC, I had contacted them about having my M&P40 milled but I ran out of funds before I could get it done.  I'll look through my stuff and see if I can find the info for you.

EDIT:  Found it, the place is "Cutting Edge Arms".  The guy that owns the place was highly recommended by the competition shooters on Boomer Shooter.  I think the guy that owns the place is also a competition shooter.  If I could afford to have mine done, that's where I'd take it.
View Quote

Awesome thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#5]
your best bet is to send it off to a place that cnc mills them for your specific sight. there are some close tolerances in as far as the mounting pins and the front radius on the rmr's. the tighter the fit the longer the life.

ps never heard of cutting edge arms, and im on boomershooter a lot, as well as shoot competitively in the okc area
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
your best bet is to send it off to a place that cnc mills them for your specific sight. there are some close tolerances in as far as the mounting pins and the front radius on the rmr's. the tighter the fit the longer the life.

ps never heard of cutting edge arms, and im on boomershooter a lot, as well as shoot competitively in the okc area
View Quote

Yikes! Sounds like a conspiracy!
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second Cutting Edge Arms...  They have done a ton of stuff for me and it has always been top notch...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top