Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 11:58:02 PM EDT
I got to go hunting for the first time this year.  Had one buck walk across the field I was in he was on the opposite side about 200-225 yds from me.  Seen 4 does and all were a good 300 yds out.  They never got any closer.  I hope to have better luck when rifle season starts.  Anyone else had any luck so far?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:36:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I got to go hunting for the first time this year.  Had one buck walk across the field I was in he was on the opposite side about 200-225 yds from me.  Seen 4 does and all were a good 300 yds out.  They never got any closer.  I hope to have better luck when rifle season starts.  Anyone else had any luck so far?
View Quote

I have been out Archery Hunting and haven't seen Jack-Shit. Of course I don't get out in the mornings because of work.  I am thinking the deer out here in the Panhandle are still pretty nocturnal. Lots of tracks but no daytime movement.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I killed a ten pointer, Monday mourning. I'm on vacation and planned on bow hunting the rest of the week,
but I have yet to make it back out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Got a doe down on one of them cool days we had at the first of archery season. It has just been to hot for me to get into it this year. Don't seem like they are chasing here yet. If the wind changes tomorrow I will try to go.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
not cold enough yet
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My son got a nice one during youth season

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]
That's a good buck for sure!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I was unable to make it out for bow season this year. Still working on the house to sell it.  If my new rifle is finished in time I may make it out for rifle season.  Was really hoping to take my first deer this year.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#9]
best year ever up here,everyone is pushing the tag limits.

with the cold snap,rut will be starting.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I went last weekend and didn't see shit. Hoping this weekend will be better.

Sucks having a muzzle loader that shoots like this and not seeing anything to shoot at...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You stink on ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You stink on ice
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You stink on ice

O wait let me look out the window as I type...

yep I see 4 does,one button buck and 2-8 pointers

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top