Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 11:39:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If what they are saying is true though, it's pretty messed up.  I'm finding it hard to believe right now just because it's so unbelievable.  I grew up around gun people and hunters, myself included, and none of them would have anything to do with what they described here.  It's just so unbelievable that I can't believe it until it's investigated and proven to be true.  On the off chance it is true, it'll make my stomach turn and I'll write Inhofe off.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the things that made it pretty flaky, IMHO, in one scene they pointed to a person they said was Sen Inhofe, the image was very blurry, how convenient, so you couldn't identify who it was no matter how closely you looked.  In addition, the person they identified was wearing cutoff pants, if you have ever seen any photos of Sen Inhofe when he goes on those organized dove hunts or quail hunts, he is wearing very stylish hunting clothing, he doesn't dress in cutoffs and look like a redneck.  Can anyone imagine him dressing like a redneck at an official campaign function?

There are a few of those live pigeon shoots that go on around the country, so it wouldn't be too difficult for them to get their hands on some footage, but I don't believe Sen Inhofe had anything to do with this or participated in any manner.

There was one of those PETA type expose's posted online a while back, it was of some sheep shearing operation in Australia, it was, IMHO, fake as hell.  It showed the sheep shearing guys being unbelievably cruel to the sheep, and as I recall one of them basically kicked one of the sheep to death.  While sheep shearing is rough, those guys don't really hurt the sheep, those animals are worth a lot of money, you break their legs, cut them all up or kill them, that sheep rancher is out a lot of money, and any professional sheep shearer acting like that would find themselves out of work in a minute.  They were also cutting the sheep up and getting blood all over the wool, you can't sell blood stained wool, you get blood on the wool and you have wasted your time shearing it.

These radical PETA type groups have been caught staging these things many times, some are legit, many aren't.  The Dem's are in a panic over losing control of the Senate, these radical/nutty animal rights groups are populated with far left wingers, and they certainly aren't above doing something like this to try to throw the election.  
View Quote

No way, the article said the guy that came forward with the video had no political agenda.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top