Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2014 5:27:28 PM EDT

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Money well spent in my opinion. I was forced to let my NRA membership lapse because I couldn't afford it but I would if I could.   This will probably also be my last year of paying for an ARFCOM membership .

Edit: I just went to see when my ARF membership expired and it says August 27, 2015.  I don't remember renewing it, but I don't remember a lot of stuff on these meds.  Strange.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#3]
That is one expensive patch!

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:29:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Money well spent in my opinion. I was forced to let my NRA membership lapse because I couldn't afford it but I would if I could.   This will probably also be my last year of paying for an ARFCOM membership .

Edit: I just went to see when my ARF membership expired and it says August 27, 2015.  I don't remember renewing it, but I don't remember a lot of stuff on these meds.  Strange.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thank you, I think so as well. I was looking to buy a nice bolt action (I figured I should have an AR, shotgun, pistol, and bolt action rifle. 4 firearms should cover anything I need to. ) but figured now was the time to keep the money going and not get complacent while times are good.

Quoted:
Good on you!

Thank you sir. It may be silly but I'm quite proud of it.

Quoted:
That is one expensive patch!

It is, but I think the NRA's programs for getting youth shooting are the best way to win the fight. I support the NRA-ILA and a buttload of other orgs as well but if we could help 10% of today's youth discover and love the shooting sports I doubt we'd ever have to worry like we do now. 10 years from now 30 million active and vocal firearms enthusiasts would be a powerful force. It was well worth putting off my rifle or snagging some cheap ammo.

Here is what I'm hoping to get, a Tikka T3 CTR in 260 Remington. Then I just have to get busy and build some backstops out to 800 yards.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Tikka's are very good rifles, nice choice.  I'm a Savage girl GRRRRR... LOL but I like Tikka's.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool...now they can afford to send me more junk mail.

Like regular membership offers. Maybe the left hand doesn't know that the right hand put me in the life member folder.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Like regular membership offers. Maybe the left hand doesn't know that the right hand put me in the life member folder.
View Quote

Call and ask to be taken off their marketing list. I signed up a friend (I'm a recruiter) and they hammered him with junk. I called up member services and asked them to take him off the marketing list and it all stopped.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Call and ask to be taken off their marketing list. I signed up a friend (I'm a recruiter) and they hammered him with junk. I called up member services and asked them to take him off the marketing list and it all stopped.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did the same.  Asked to be removed and haven't received any junk mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top