Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Send us your poor, diseased, huddled masses......

This is happening in every place they go to. Long past the time to shut the doors. Now we the actual taxpayers will have to provide medical and financial support. And it's just going to get worse.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send us your poor, diseased, huddled masses......

This is happening in every place they go to. Long past the time to shut the doors. Now we the actual taxpayers will have to provide medical and financial support. And it's just going to get worse.
View Quote

Quit trying to scare us. The sky isn't falling.
We are in for a world of shit soon.
Those that work in healthcare know it is coming.
How bad it will be and how many will die from it may very well end this nation.
Now Massuchesetts is warning people about the EEE virus, eastern equine encephalitis from mosquitoes.
Only 1 out of three infected live.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Heard this on the news today, just what we need!  Mosquito borne, git bit and die!

View Quote

We also have  Chikungunya fever reported in 30 states. Supposedly spread by mosquitoes as told by the news media, of course
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/21/u-s-mosquitos-spreading-chikungunya-the-excruciatingly-painful-disease-that-tore-threw-the-caribbean/
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
So, Daa9mm...you have all your B.O.B. and stuff ready? Vehicle? Plan? etc, etc?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, Daa9mm...you have all your B.O.B. and stuff ready? Vehicle? Plan? etc, etc?
View Quote

No, I am not leaving. My wife is in the medical field and she will stay to deal with the pandemics. We have discussed this at length.
That is all I need to say about that.
Whether you think I am just paranoid or not, find some MD such as an internist that deals with infectious diseases and ask them about the pandemic.
They will either shut up or tell you a lot more than you want to know.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I was simply curious...you seem to post nothing but "doomsdayer" type of stuff so was curious if you had a plan. But you say your plan is staying put, so that answers allot.

Have a good one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:05:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was simply curious...you seem to post nothing but "doomsdayer" type of stuff so was curious if you had a plan. But you say your plan is staying put, so that answers allot.

Have a good one.
View Quote

I've posted much more than that but not recently, I must agree.
I honestly believe we are facing one of the most grave dangers to this nation and our families that have occurred in our life times.
If you think my posts are FOS, then good for you!
As far as a BOB, etc, not bugging out is not necessarily my choice but I will not abandon my wife, much as she will not abandon her patients, present and future.
What you want to make of that is your business.
You won't be able to hide from infectious diseases unless you become a hermit in a deep cave or a very high mountain and avoid all contact with others.
It is apparent you have no idea of what can happen and HAS HAPPENED.
China just locked down an entire city because of an out break of typhus.
Just believe me when I tell you our healthcare system will not be able to handle a major pandemic. Bureaucracy and expense are the two main reasons, not the fact that healthcare professionals know we need more.
If you have any idea of how triage works, then you know the older people will not be cared for, and those who are impaired. Choices will be made that seem against the Christian ethic we all have.
The same Christian ethic that is being used as an excuse to bring these infected children and young Latino gang bangers into our nation.
Regardless, the priorities and structure of our American society is about to undertake a major change and not for the better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top