Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 4:25:19 PM EDT
McAwful has stated that all Confederate monuments in the commonwealth should be taken down and put in some sort of "museums" so that they will not offend the snowflakes who may walk or drive past them in their current locations.
As a life-long Virginian I can't tell you how pissed I am about this. I've got a couple of ideas how loyal Virginians ought to deal with that scumbag cocksucker, but I don't want to get slammed for a CoC violation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
McAwful has stated that all Confederate monuments in the commonwealth should be taken down and put in some sort of "museums" so that they will not offend the snowflakes who may walk or drive past them in their current locations.
As a life-long Virginian I can't tell you how pissed I am about this. I've got a couple of ideas how loyal Virginians ought to deal with that scumbag cocksucker, but I don't want to get slammed for a CoC violation.
View Quote

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -  Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
I know how you feel, that scumbag that thinks he's our governor      offends me, can we put him in a museum too.
Kaitlyn Jenner has larger balls than Mc-what-ever-his-name is, um, I'd better stop before      I post how I really feel about that SOB.
Just saw on OAN that the Virginia State Police said that Mc-what-the-fuck lied about weapons being hidden in the area.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know how you feel, that scumbag that thinks he's our governor      offends me, can we put him in a museum too.
Kaitlyn Jenner has larger balls than Mc-what-ever-his-name is, um, I'd better stop before      I post how I really feel about that SOB.
Just saw on OAN that the Virginia State Police said that Mc-what-the-fuck lied about weapons being hidden in the area.
View Quote
He also said the police/guard were under equipped to deal with the white supremacists, to which VSP Spokeswoman Corinne Geller said was also not true.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#4]
FTMac

"Code of Virginia: § 15.2-1812 Memorials for war veterans A locality may, within the geographical limits of the locality, authorize and permit the erection of monuments or memorials for any war or conflict, or for any engagement of such war or conflict, to include the following monuments or memorials: Algonquin (1622), French and Indian (1754-1763), Revolutionary (1775-1783), War of 1812 (1812-1815), Mexican (1846-1848), Confederate or Union monuments or memorials of the War Between the States (1861-1865), Spanish-American (1898), World War I (1917-1918), World War II (1941-1945), Korean (1950-1953), Vietnam (1965-1973), Operation Desert Shield-Desert Storm (1990-1991), Global War on Terrorism (2000- ), Operation Enduring Freedom (2001- ), and Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003- ). If such are erected, it shall be unlawful for the authorities of the locality, or any other person or persons, to disturb or interfere with any monuments or memorials so erected, or to prevent its citizens from taking proper measures and exercising proper means for the protection, preservation and care of same."
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FTMac

"Code of Virginia: § 15.2-1812 Memorials for war veterans A locality may, within the geographical limits of the locality, authorize and permit the erection of monuments or memorials for any war or conflict, or for any engagement of such war or conflict, to include the following monuments or memorials: Algonquin (1622), French and Indian (1754-1763), Revolutionary (1775-1783), War of 1812 (1812-1815), Mexican (1846-1848), Confederate or Union monuments or memorials of the War Between the States (1861-1865), Spanish-American (1898), World War I (1917-1918), World War II (1941-1945), Korean (1950-1953), Vietnam (1965-1973), Operation Desert Shield-Desert Storm (1990-1991), Global War on Terrorism (2000- ), Operation Enduring Freedom (2001- ), and Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003- ). If such are erected, it shall be unlawful for the authorities of the locality, or any other person or persons, to disturb or interfere with any monuments or memorials so erected, or to prevent its citizens from taking proper measures and exercising proper means for the protection, preservation and care of same."
View Quote
Unfortunately, the current administration in Richmond has decided that this section applies only to monuments and memorials erected after the passage of this act, which was in 1998. Therefor, any monument or memorial erected prior to 1998 may be taken down at the will of the locality wherein it stands.

I think that ruling is bullshit, but there is no way that our fuckhead governor will stand up for us. The legislature tried to amend the law last year, but McAwful vetoed it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He also said the police/guard were under equipped to deal with the white supremacists, to which VSP Spokeswoman Corinne Geller said was also not true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if McAwful understands he most likely saw semi-auto AR-15 rifles.

The VSP have access to full auto last I heard.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The VSP have access to full auto last I heard.
View Quote
Yep. Most troopers have an M4 carbine in the trunk of their cruiser.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top