Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2017 8:29:38 AM EDT
Beloved HTF,

I'm offering any and all ARFCOM VAHTF members a two for one deal on my Concealed Carry: Foundation Skills class this coming Saturday in Culpeper.  This course has been well-received and is much, much more than just a "shooting course.

"This ten-hour class is intended for near novice and experienced shooters alike seeking to acquire the basic skills required for carrying and legally employing a concealed handgun in self-defense.
The class consists of an extensive read ahead email, multi-media classroom presentation and subsequent defensive marksmanship training drills. These defensive marksmanship training drills emphasize safety, pistol manipulation (load, unload, reload, reduce malfunctions, perform a concealed draw stroke), practical marksmanship and the legal considerations of employing deadly force. Students will also receive practical exercises in basic trauma aid in the application of tourniquets and pressure dressings. Students of all experience levels, from novice to experienced, are welcome and will benefit greatly from this course. Please note that THIS IS NOT A “BASIC” pistol class, rather is an introduction to the choices and consequences of the concealed carry lifestyle."

All of that for a paltry $175! Students will need 300 rounds. Rentals are available for $25.00, which includes a G19, hoslter, belt, mag carrier, mags, eye and ear protection, etc.

Any member wishing to take advantage can hit me up via PM.  

See you on the range!

John

FPF Training Website
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top