Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 7:49:43 PM EDT
Just thought the whole HTF should see this:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1994747_In-This-Thread-We-Talk-About-Why-Virginia-Is-The-Best-State.html
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Hot Link you're welcome
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
They arent entirely wrong. The NoVa cancer is slowly killing the state.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I am proud of the shit show I started in there. lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  I have nothing in common with NoVA, but they drive the state in term of economics, laws, representation, etc.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, VA does have two DemonCrap US Senators and a carpet-bagging DemonCrap Governor..... 
View Quote
That's true.  And NOVA is a cancer, no doubt.

It's fine for us residents to pitch a bitch about our Commonwealth.  But there's no reason to tolerate outsiders trashing Virginia.  Hell, half of them complaining are yankees!
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#7]
We could cede parts of NoVA bordering D.C. to D.C.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, VA does have two DemonCrap US Senators and a carpet-bagging DemonCrap Governor..... 
View Quote
Strange how we have 2 Democrap Senators and a Democrap Governor and yet we are like 1 GOP vote away from a Democrap veto proof General Assembly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Progressing westward. Roanoke, Blackburg and Salem.

Thankfully us poor hillbillies still vote right.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Awww, come on guys. NoVa isn't all bad.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep, completing the rest of the DC "Square" would go  A LONG way towards getting rid of the cancer.  It is the perfect solution. Get a lib dominated place out of the state and the population doesn't go to a state with congressional representation of senators. 

http://www.washington-dc-map.com/washington-dc-metro-map.gif
View Quote
I'm sure you know that would be "re-completing" the square. Alexandria and Arlington were originally the part of D.C. That VA gave them in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Vaguely.  I have tried to research the circumstances of why it is no longer a square, but didn't turn up any information.

Anyone know the history of how things ended up the way the area?  I am very interested.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure you know that would be "re-completing" the square. Alexandria and Arlington were originally the part of D.C. That VA gave them in the first place.
Vaguely.  I have tried to research the circumstances of why it is no longer a square, but didn't turn up any information.

Anyone know the history of how things ended up the way the area?  I am very interested.
I do not know. But if you complete the square again, just make sure that McLean stays in Virginia!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go man:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_retrocession
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top