Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:05:51 PM EDT
  Langley speedway reopened after a 1 year hiatus.  If anyone is interested in a group meet post here.  Lets see if we can get together with some fellow arfcommers and enjoy some nice local short track racing. 
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there a lot this season, but mostly as a competitor.  If re-opening night was any indication, the car count and crowd attendance should be back up like it never closed for a season.

-HRKC's Webguy
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be there a lot this season, but mostly as a competitor.  If re-opening night was any indication, the car count and crowd attendance should be back up like it never closed for a season.

-HRKC's Webguy
View Quote
  Yeah I was at opening night, got there at 3 pm and they put my truck in the muddiest part of the field.  Drove by a lot of lifted trucks with all season low pro tires stuck after the race was over.  Good old Tacoma just chugged right through.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  Yeah I was at opening night, got there at 3 pm and they put my truck in the muddiest part of the field.  Drove by a lot of lifted trucks with all season low pro tires stuck after the race was over.  Good old Tacoma just chugged right through.
View Quote
I had every intention of being there opening night, but I arrived home from working in Nigeria around 1500, drove by the track at 1530 on the way to the house, saw the crowd, the mud, and used jet lag as a reason to stay home.

I race some equipment for the owner, so like I said, I'll be there plenty this year.  The parking area has been rolled, so it should firm up over the next few weeks now that regular traffic will be there weekly.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be interested if I'm not stuck on a boat somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top