Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2017 5:19:07 PM EDT
I have been a member since they opened up, signing up for the membership while they were still in that dinky trailer sitting in the mud. It was the lovely Katie that enrolled me. Anyway... I have only used the range services until just recent, when I could not get my AR10 build to function properly. I checked it in to the gunsmithing service to see what could be done. I later talked to Paul who knew right off the bat which rifle I was talking about. Apparently the upper receiver was just enough out of spec that it would go together by not cycle correctly. I then had to wait for a new receiver, and when it arrived, brought that in to Zack who would put everything back together as I waited. Unfortunatley, due to some "technical" issues he could not complete the re-build. At this point I swear this rifle was cursed. So I picked it up today, and it looked great. All the tolerances are tight, which I prefer compared to being loose. And the best part was the bill was about 1/2 of what I expected. So back to the range in the morning to sight it in. Zack said he would be there if there was any problems, just come and see him.

This being my first time using the service I was very pleased with the out come.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top