Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 12:28:20 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a good place in Hampton Roads that does engraving for NFA items?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a trophy shop in Va beach that a bunch of people recommend. Can't remember the name. I wouldn't uses them. Engraving on my SBR came out crappy. Chipped edges. There are a few companies that you can mail to and they laser engrave. Don't think anyone does it locally. Frankly I'd go that route.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for one myself just in the Fredericksburg/Richmond area
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
TSC Machine near Kings Dominion does mine.   They don't laser engrave, they actually engrave into the metal but he will offer to black it in if you don't like the silver.

Reasonable price, will do it while you wait.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
TSC Machine near Kings Dominion does mine.   They don't laser engrave, they actually engrave into the metal but he will offer to black it in if you don't like the silver.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did a few of mine. Great job but bring cash. They don't take CC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did a great job for me.  Cash or check, but he got me in right away, when some of the other Richmond area folks were quoting me 2-4 weeks out.  Plus he has (or at least had when I was there) all sorts of H&K goodness to drool over.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#6]
They're not local, but I have seen many, many recommendations on this site.
TarHeel State Firearms. Forgive my fail of a direct link. Most everyone has said they engrave the day they receive the product and return it the same day, or close to it. I plan use them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top