Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 9:28:49 AM EDT
Just a heads up. Hopefully it'll be a buyer's bonanza.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone going? Looking for a CZ 527 in x39.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there on Sat. just to see the place - not looking for anything special, but you never know....  

Bob S.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The Virginia Gun Collectors Association show at the Manassas Fairgrounds is the same weekend. Although it's a smaller show (by far) than Richmond, I usually find more stuff of interest there. (Speaking from the point of view of a collector, of course.)
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Well - my wife & I hit the show yesterday. I wanted to see if this was going to be a Gun & stuff show, or a Stuff & guns show. It was definitely a Stuff & gun show.

On the plus side, it's a big place with plenty of room. The parking lot was interesting - too many people improvising a spot.

I didn't see anything I was looking for, but my wife found some jewelry she had to have.

All in all - I don't feel the need to go back.

Bob S.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
It was the usual Virginia dealers. Nothing special.

There are two traffic lights between my house and the site. That's probably bad news long term for me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Got a gun case $15 cheaper than online.  Gave it to my youngest son.

Got a 1 lb. can of AA1680 or the .300 BO and a 1 lb. can of Bullseye for the handguns.

Bought a couple of sling hooks/accessories.

Saw some odd stuff I wondered about.  An M14 receiver and a table where a guy was selling the thread adaptors to use oil filters for a solvent traps on guns.  But he had a rifle on a bipod sitting on his table with an oil filter mounted to it.  Maybe he figured that was the best way to display it.

Also saw more cops inside walking around looking at stuff and talking to people (and each other) than I've seen at a gun show in 20 years or more.

Saw a couple CZ's I'd have bought if I had enough money to buy them and just put them in the safe for a few years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top