Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 1:51:13 PM EDT
I am looking to shoot in an upcoming 3-gun match and I've had some issues with my shotgun that I need to work out.  I've changed a few springs and I need to function test it by live-firing.  The only shotgun range I have access to is bull run and obviously this isn't really the place for 'mag dumping' my shotty.  

I was wondering if you all had any recommendations on a place I could go to live fire test my rig with birdshot in Northern VA?  Previously I lived in CO and there was public land that allowed shooting.  Perhaps there's someplace like that around here?

Thanks all!

Chris
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Bull Run and explain your situation. They may be able to accommodate you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The Cove in Gore Va during the week.  If you know a member at Peacemaker, maybe setup a stage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top