Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:13:07 PM EDT
My old ARF / Virginia shirt is starting to look a little ragged.
Did we give up on those?
I didn't see a link in the ARF store, either.

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be in for a few.How/where were they sold last time?
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 12:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in for a shirt or two.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I need a few more.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in.

-Warren-
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
We're still waiting on an answer from the higher ups about VA HTF stickers, good luck with t shirts.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're still waiting on an answer from the higher ups about VA HTF stickers, good luck with t shirts.
View Quote
This isn't meant to be encouraging, is it?

Link Posted: 3/3/2017 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]
We need a HT gathering more than we need t-shirts.

I have a pig rotisserie, anyone wanna kick in a pig for a VHTF pig roast?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. I'll kick in if its on my off weekend.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You'll have to be more specific about locations for the get togethers.

I have hosted 3 here in NoVa so far, complete a swap meet and with smoked BulldogBurgers™ and other goodies.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You'll have to be more specific about locations for the get togethers.

I have hosted 3 here in NoVa so far, complete a swap meet and with smoked BulldogBurgers™ and other goodies.
View Quote

Well, I can haul the thing anywhere, but I'd prefer to just do it at my house since I have to tend the thing for 24 hours.  Stafford, just a couple of minutes off I-95.  The Range is about 10 minutes south if anyone wants to meet up and shoot beforehand.

Takes a couple of weeks lead time to get a pig, and I haven't really found a good local source yet, although I do have a lead or two.  $200-400 for a pig, 100 lbs of charcoal, couple of cases of beer for the cooks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not sure what happened to them. I bought one of the Sic Semper Tyrannis shirts and put a biohazard symbol on the front after they moved to Texas. I looked just now and there is no option anymore.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:21:12 AM EDT
[#12]
No affiliation besides the fact that I bought 3 of his shirts and a hat in the last couple years:

Just a thought while making coffee -
In the 'absence of a supplier' (I have zero information about a Home Town Tee Shirt being intellectual property), I'd think it might be worthwhile to see if there was interest in finding out whether this guy Could/Would supply Home Town Shirts with various state logos for anyone who doesn't have a current supplier:

http://www.modernmusket.com/

I'm not shilling or recommending everyone rush to his site to buy stuff.
I was just thinking that a discreet state logo on there somewhere might work for us?

ETA for minor speeling error.

#2 - How hard would it be to procure the rights to print ( for the sake of discussion ) 100 home team shirts with the bolt face logo stuck on there, with appropriate license fees associated with it?  I have no idea.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a local guy that does my shirts,about $8.00/shirt. 2 color on back.one color on front.Can't have Ar15 logo with out permission from owners. Soooooo.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd be interested in a couple.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The last shirts we got for the HTF, were done via the site. I have to say I was very disappointed with how long those lasted. Those were the BFL shirts.

The Sic Semper shirts we had made way back when were a much better shirt, but those weren't done by the site.

Last I heard, the site lost their shirt maker when they moved to TX. So if we really want a HTF shirt, we may have to find a local company to handle making them.

If there is enough interest I can start looking into what can be done.
View Quote
We need a 'Shirt of the year' club.
I'm in for one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The last shirts we got for the HTF, were done via the site. I have to say I was very disappointed with how long those lasted. Those were the BFL shirts.

The Sic Semper shirts we had made way back when were a much better shirt, but those weren't done by the site.

Last I heard, the site lost their shirt maker when they moved to TX. So if we really want a HTF shirt, we may have to find a local company to handle making them.

If there is enough interest I can start looking into what can be done.
View Quote

Local to TX or local to VA?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd be in for a shirt or two...
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I am in for a shirt or two depending on the design.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I would be interested in shirts and stickers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Count me in for three
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#23]
The sticker thing seemed to fall though after I submitted the high-res Photoshop file to the POC.  I have been tempted to just have a run of them made myself and just give them away to anyone who sends me postage.  I assume that's not a BFL infringement..unless I can get in trouble for using it to lose money.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Whatever happened to the Hometown VA stickers?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Lol, my HTF shirt looks like a green shirt with a ghosted image of the state on it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd be in.  I need something to keep my deplorable and infidel shirts company!
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm not affiliated with the company but my son worked there once and I know they have a quality shirt. It's something to think about. High Peak sportswear
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:53:07 AM EDT
[#29]
I have no connection with the place other than as a customer, but have had very good results dealing with Norton Embroidery in Berryville. Cheryl Norton does excellent work both on embroidery and screen printing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Count me in for a shirt or sweatshirt
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Still interested and also hoping for a sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top