Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 9:34:51 PM EDT
Does anyone know what happened to Coastal in Va Beach?  I heard they were now closed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Impossible, I was there this past Monday.  Shop still looks the same with no sign of closing their doors.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard from a couple of people that they are closed, but I haven't been by it to confirm.

I need a barrel dimpled for an A2 sight. So far Coastal and Demon Tactical are out. Anyone have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 1:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have heard from a couple of people that they are closed, but I haven't been by it to confirm.

I need a barrel dimpled for an A2 sight. So far Coastal and Demon Tactical are out. Anyone have any suggestions?
View Quote

My first suggestion would be Coastal, he's done good work fast and for a good price for me.

ETA

Go to Coastal.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My first suggestion would be Coastal, he's done good work fast and for a good price for me.

however if Coastal is out, the folks over at DOA Arms (other side of 664 from The Armory on Indian River) do good work according to a friend.
View Quote

I'll go by Coastal today and report back.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
This is Mike at Coastal Gun Works. I don't know who is spreading the rumor that we are closed but we only close on Sunday otherwise we are still here. Thanks to all our great customers!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is Mike at Coastal Gun Works. I don't know who is spreading the rumor that we are closed but we only close on Sunday otherwise we are still here. Thanks to all our great customers!
View Quote

Damn, I was worried there!  I've got some work I need to bring by!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey I was worried too! I guess this year we will have to be open on Christmas and New Years. But I will be drinking heavily.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for the confirmation that you are indeed still open.  
Sorry to seem like a rumor monger.
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow! I almost had a heart attack. I still need to have my .22 threaded and i wanted coastal to do the work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top