Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2017 9:44:32 AM EDT
Saw Tom Perriello announce his candidacy last week and that was his talking point.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Saw Tom Perriello announce his candidacy last week and that was his talking point.
View Quote

Oh you mean they guy that couldn't win reelection his own district with that liberal bastion of Charlottesville in it?

They are still stuck on beating Trump instead of looking at why people didn't vote for the Queen and they have for all intents and purposes become a regional party.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If he can shrink the federal govt and if those displaced fed workers go back to where they came from we can make VA great again.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 1:02:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The bitch winning Va by 5% scares the shit out of me. I'm looking towards the Governor in 17 and kicking Timmay's ass out in 18. If those don't happen, it's lost.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The bitch winning Va by 5% scares the shit out of me. I'm looking towards the Governor in 17 and kicking Timmay's ass out in 18. If those don't happen, it's lost.
View Quote
She won by what?  Roughly 200K votes?  The margin of vote fraud, IMO.  How many felons did McAwful give voting rights back to?
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She won by what?  Roughly 200K votes?  The margin of vote fraud, IMO.  How many felons did McAwful give voting rights back to?
View Quote

About 200,000.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

About 200,000.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About 200,000.

Certainly believable after you factor in NOVA/757.  Obama went on TV right before the election and gave illegals the green light to participate.  We also know that there are Dem strongholds associated with many college campuses in recent elections and I believe this explains how solid red voting districts are now blue anomalies in a sea of red.  There's dead people, illegal immigrants, and college activists voting in multiple locations.

Virginia has been the target of NY politics for a while.  We also have a large fed gov population that want more gov, a real shitty Repub party, and lots of carpet baggers (some are cool).  Despite all this, I think we just aren't represented well and are not nearly as blue as those in power/media want you to believe.  At the state level, a Dem could lose any election and would more often if we had decent choices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top