User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:01:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Himself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Can we stop with the defeatist talk?  Hillary and her field offices at CNN and the rest of the lapdog media want you to believe it's over, but it's not.  They want you spread negativity and talk about worst case scenarios.  Just stop playing their game.  Stop taking the enemy's propaganda as advice.  Ignore them, and go out and vote.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Himself.
View Quote

Duh.

Then gun grabber Dr Ralph Northam gets to play governor for the next year.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can we stop with the defeatist talk?  Hillary and her field offices at CNN and the rest of the lapdog media want you to believe it's over, but it's not.  They want you spread negativity and talk about worst case scenarios.  Just stop playing their game.  Stop taking the enemy's propaganda as advice.  Ignore them, and go out and vote.
View Quote

We'll said.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Bobby Scott...
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
yep, bobby scott
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bobby Scott...
View Quote

You think? I doubt it. Scott is probably happy with his "Seat for Life" in his gerrymandered majority black district. Unfortunately I live in that district now. I was in the 2nd.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 3:55:03 PM EDT
[#8]
If not himself, I'd say Jerry Connelly or Don Beyer. Both are useless party apparatchiks.  Probably not Herring as he's likely to want  the Governor's chair.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If not himself, I'd say Jerry Connelly or Don Beyer. Both are useless party apparatchiks.  Probably not Herring as he's likely to want  the Governor's chair.
View Quote

Connelly is running unopposed this term.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is Scott, as usual.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Bobby Scott.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Bobby Scott
Gerry Connelly
Donald McEachin
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm writing someone in.  Maybe myself, maybe "Anyone but that arsehole Connolly,"  maybe just "vacant."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top