Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2016 10:38:16 PM EDT
Striker approved!

If anyone is interested in making tax deductible donations to a public high school shooting team here in Virginia, please let me know.  Last year this team was borrowing virtually all of it's gear from other area schools. Unfortunately this is logistically impractical, if not impossible, to continue in the team's second year if it wants to add more shooters.

The team would love your assistance!  Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you applied for a Friends of the NRA grant?

Grant application period is open now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This!!!!!   If you have questions about Friends of NRA and the grant process please IM or Email me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is this school?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where is this school?
View Quote

I'm guessing Arlington, as they are the only one in the area with a new team last year.

There are 12 teams in the Potomac High School Rifle League.  1 in MD, 1 in DC, 3 in Arlington, 6 in Fairfax County, and 1 pick up team for kids who's high school doesn't have a rifle team.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in Hampton Roads, the other side of the state.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm guessing Arlington, as they are the only one in the area with a new team last year.

There are 12 teams in the Potomac High School Rifle League.  1 in MD, 1 in DC, 3 in Arlington, 6 in Fairfax County, and 1 pick up team for kids who's high school doesn't have a rifle team.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where is this school?

You are correct.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Due to my regular occupation, applying for an NRA grant even as a coach for a HS team would be questionable at best unfortunately.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Due to my regular occupation, applying for an NRA grant even as a coach for a HS team would be questionable at best unfortunately.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have one of the team parents do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top