Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2016 9:25:46 AM EDT
I haven't been in years and am hoping to avoid going if I won't find what I want.

Can anyone tell me if there are any stocking dealers who will be there with FDE Tavor SARs?

Could be either 16" or 18", and I don't want to pay more than $1800, which is about what it would cost to order online and do a transfer.

Fool's errand?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Trader Jerry's and a few others will likely have them. As for the price I can't help you there. I think it would be worth the entry fee to find one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you. I'll check it out.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quantico Arms had them around that price for first responder's and .mils.  If you qualify, that might be your best bet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
No, I wouldn't qualify for that discount unfortunately.

I think I might be out of luck with the show this weekend. Trader Jerry shows the models I want out of stock on their website and they were asking $2379 for them.

The price I was quoted this week by a big online vendor with shipping and the transfer fee from my FFL was under $1700. I'd be a fool not to take that option.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Call CDNN and ask for a price. If you like it (I think you will) specify Quantico Tactical for the FFL transfer. Easy-Peasy
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Trojan has them for 1699 at the show.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Any reports from Friday night?

I'm either going to take the drive up to the Peoples' Republic of Nova for the fun show, or to the mountains to hit a swimming hole. Help me make my decision.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Im taking my dad, we should be at 0900
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anybody go Friday? How was the crowd? Any good deals?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did anybody go Friday? How was the crowd? Any good deals?
View Quote

How about.... was the a/c working?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I was there yesterday afternoon. A/C was working

Deal wise, ammo was jacked up as usual. I did however find the only 2 boxes in the entire place of what I came for, 135 Grain Gold Dot .38. So that was a nice find at an obscure table.

ARs are plentiful and cheap, certain handguns can be had for good deals from what I saw in limited looking.

A few good AR accessory dealers with some nice selections. That always seems hit or miss to me between straight and junk and guys brining solid quantities of high end gear. This weekend is a hit on that end.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Trader Jerry's had one of the new semiautomatic FN M249 SAW's. $8,000. I would be tempted if it was half that price.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I was there today. Good deals on Glocks at DK Firearms. Could buy a G19 for $490.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#14]
The show looked pretty busy when I was there middle of the day on Sunday and didn't seem to be dying down at the end of the day like the last show.  Several vendors said Friday and Saturday were way busier than Sunday, with some lines at some of the tables.  I saw lots of people carrying out guns or filling out 4473s.  I also noticed more people selling and buying plate carriers and vests.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The show looked pretty busy when I was there middle of the day on Sunday and didn't seem to be dying down at the end of the day like the last show.  Several vendors said Friday and Saturday were way busier than Sunday, with some lines at some of the tables.  I saw lots of people carrying out guns or filling out 4473s.  I also noticed more people selling and buying plate carriers and vests.
View Quote

I checked out the table selling armor. What a joke. People here should go to the Tactical Gear subform to research better options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top