Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 9:37:10 PM EDT
Who is this waste of breathing air Beau Correll?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Local defense attorney Beau Correll, one of Virginia’s delegates at the upcoming Republican National Convention, filed a federal lawsuit Friday seeking a way to avoid voting for presumptive nominee Donald Trump at the July convention.

In the run-up to Virginia’s Republican primary in March, Correll campaigned for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who was one of the last Republicans to drop out of the race.

In recent interviews with The Star, Correll expressed his misgivings with Trump as the Republican standard-bearer, and said he planned to "support efforts" to thwart Trump’s nomination.

"He’s certainly not a conservative. I have my doubts if he’s even a Republican," Correll said in a Star article published on May 19. "His knowledge of the issues is about a millimeter deep. He comes across as very ignorant, and I think our country needs a lot better than that, and I will endeavor to do my part within the rules and assist others in some attempt to find another individual."

At that time, Correll asserted it was "absolutely" possible to keep Trump from being the Republicans’ nominee in the Nov. 8 general election.

The Winchester Star contributed to this report.

Basically the town fool with a lawyer title.
With a lot of butt hurt.
In the suit, Correll claims that being forced to vote against his conscience is a violation of his constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so just a douchebag with a god complex. Got it, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
No one forced him to join the party or be a delegate.

The state level party needs to simply eject him fro mthe party.
Top Top