Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2016 8:31:48 PM EDT
A friend of mine's son hit a deer in an old Acura RSX and they are telling him it requires about $4500 in repairs to replace the fender, hood, bumper, and radiator.  We don't live near Richmond so we're not familiar with any shops in the area. Do you all have any good contacts up that way?

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
These guys are pretty cool. Old school repair guys who know what they are doing.  

Capital city collision and frame.  8545 Meadowbridge Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
804-789-1461  (Both guys are named Steve and they may not hear the phone ring, so try back often)

I took my old 1997 tacoma to some shops to see if they could fix the rear fender rust and repaint the bedsides. The shops told me it would cost more than the truck is worth since they would have to replace the whole bed side.  The guys at Capital city cut out the top of the arches on both sides, welded in new steel and painted bed sides for $300 a side. I was a happy camper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top