Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm moving to the general area and will be looking at you guys pretty closely.  I'm a DOD GS employee so I'd be a normal member.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
So just saw this and am interested in getting an associate membership but need a full member to sponsor me. Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So just saw this and am interested in getting an associate membership but need a full member to sponsor me. Anyone interested?
View Quote

The point of this thread is to inform you that the club is actively seeking Associate members. Send in the application. I think the club itself will sponsor you. Contact the club and ask, or PM the guys who have already applied and received membership cards and ask them about their experience with the process.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:The point of this thread is to inform you that the club is actively seeking Associate members. Send in the application. I think the club itself will sponsor you. Contact the club and ask, or PM the guys who have already applied and received membership cards and ask them about their experience with the process.
View Quote

Ah gotcha, cool. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking about applying as an associate member, but I'm also curious if you're allowed to bring a guest to shoot?
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm thinking about applying as an associate member, but I'm also curious if you're allowed to bring a guest to shoot?
View Quote

Yes, up to three guests at a time. Guests pay $10 and have to sign the same waivers of liability that members sign.

Associate members have no "family" privilege, and so family members must be paying guests.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Edit: Never mind. Found it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Am I the only one that doesn't like shooting in rifle matches? Kinda peeved that the next three weeks are solid matches or clinics. I just want to do some plinking with some new rifles.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Memorial Day weekend is always the Remember The Brave event. The XTC clinics are essentially Rec fire for those who are not part of the rifle team. I plan to be there tomorrow for it (200, 300, and 600 yards).

But I do share your frustration. I am not seeing much activity on Range 1. The RSO corps is slacking.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#10]
So to make it clear for me.

Rec fire is the only true plinking time.  All the clinics we can shoot at just abide by the instructors orders right?  Debating joining as a regular member but not into the clinics and that stuff
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So to make it clear for me.

Rec fire is the only true plinking time.  All the clinics we can shoot at just abide by the instructors orders right?  Debating joining as a regular member but not into the clinics and that stuff
View Quote

That is correct.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Any word on getting more rec fire scheduled?  I don't want a match going on every weekend I want to shoot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top