Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2015 2:25:42 PM EDT
We've done this before, but search failed me.

Anybody have a good person for NFA engraving not too far from Fredericksburg? I have an Uzi and a AR lower or two that need to be marked.

Also, since this topic does appear, maybe we could make a consolidated sticky of sources? Maybe add it to the FFL list?

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone linked a guy that's near Kings Dominion that's supposed to be really good.   I may have the link, wait one.

/edit

TSC Machine

Although they don't list the service on their website...
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm also looking for someone to engrave a lower for my sbr.   Nova.  Fairfax , princewilliam , Loudoun areas
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Crap, never updated this thread.

I went to TSC. They were great. My Uzi and AR lower looked like ugly stepchildren next to the multiple MP5s, HK53, and HK33s that were laying about the shop.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Found a place in northern va.  Quote was 100 bucks.   Not sure if that's steep or not?
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Mike @ TSC Machine is great to deal with.  Call and see if they do the services you require.  He's done a bit of work for me such as threading on the muzzle brake on my HK51 after I believe it went flying down the range at the Roanoke Machine Gun shoot awhile ago.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found a place in northern va.  Quote was 100 bucks.   Not sure if that's steep or not?
View Quote

Mike at TSC is $75. Added bonus of drooling over HK guns while you wait.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#7]
US Tactical in Oakton... $80 last I did one... Laser, nice and clean, done while you watch.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US Tactical in Oakton... $80 last I did one... Laser, nice and clean, done while you watch.
View Quote

Just had it done there.  $100 bucks.   Excellent job.   Less than 10 minutes by appt.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top