Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2015 1:43:04 PM EDT
I just moved to Martinsville this summer and I'm looking for a place to shoot. I mainly want to be able to sight-in and check hunting rifles, shoot handguns, etc.

The only place I can find is Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club. Any of you members who can give me more info on the facilities and membership? (I already read the info on the website, I'm just looking for a first-person perspective)

Anyone know of anywhere else around Martinsville to shoot?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Cedar Hill gun range in danville will be the closest one
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. They have a Fb page, but other than that, I can't find any information.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#3]
They have a 100 yd rifle range,  a separate pistol range and a skeet field.
Open monday thru saturday at 10 am
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
PM sent regarding RRRC.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I went out to see Roanoke Rifle & Revolver Club last night. Special thanks to Luvthemtorts, who gave me a tour, spent a good amount of time talking with me about the club, answered my questions etc. He also let me sight in my two hunting rifles! He is a great guy and it was a good experience.

Bottom-line - RRRC is exactly what I'm looking for. They have nice, well-cared-for facilities and common-sense rules. I mailed my membership application today!

The only down-side is how far away it is from my house. But overall I think it is worth it.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#6]
My pleasure Rich!
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and glad you decided to send in an application. We will contact you once we receive it and hopefully get you scheduled for the next interview session.
In the meantime, enjoy your hunting season and if you decide to move forward with the reloading please don't hesitate to give me a shout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top