Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 10:37:46 AM EDT
I don't relish the idea of being in the big crowd at the park, and we only really care about the fireworks. Looking at the map, it looks like Tuscarora High School might be a good alternate. I've seen other people post that they use the parking lot at Ruby Tuesday's next to the Rt 15 by-pass, but that seems a bit far away.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
SMS-ret
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
We're actually looking for the same thing. I'm think they Ruby Tuesday's shopping center or the one with the Home Depot behind it may be the best options. There's an office building behind the shopping center that Ruby Tuesday's is in that was a great spot to watch as the parking lot is a good 40' or 50' higher that Ruby Tuesday's lot is. You could see all of the fireworks from Ida Lee perfectly and also watch what people were setting off all over town. I watched from there most years growing up. Last time I was by there though, they had installed a gate on the drive leading up to that building . If you go to Tuscarora HS, you may get caught up in the traffic leaving Ida Lee after the fireworks are over.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top