Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:56:20 PM EDT
Title says it, who has the cheapest transfers in the area?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Try DOA Arms in VA Beach.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Fish Safari on Lynnhaven Blvd. next to Walmart. Used to be $20. Might be $25 now. Really nice folks.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I vote for Virginia Firearms off Miller Store Rd. (south end of the Norfolk airport).

$22.00 bones; call for the latest info though.  

https://va-firearms.com/Transfers.html
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]

On the Peninsula, I have been using the Marksman ($20).

The Marksman

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Either Fish Safari or DOA, quick, helpful, no bull. Firearm can arrive and if you are there, walk out after 5 minutes with check in, paperwork and checks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Ended up using Fish Safari, thanks guys! I sold a pistol to a guy up there and since I'm just an hour south(and wanted to get the Hog out of the garage anyways) I told him I could just meet him at a dealer of his choice. He admitted that he'd never bought a provate sold gun like this before and so I had to sort of walk him through the process. He suggested Bob's originally but I thought I remembered them being pretty pricey so I asked here to try and save him a few bucks.

I will say the guy at the counter in Fish Safari made me question my choice, as he didn't know that handguns sold across state lines have to go through a dealer. Even tried to "correct" me when I politely informed him that was wrong and that its a federal law that pistols have to go through a dealer when crossing state lines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top