Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2015 1:31:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Morrissey is a piece of work. Sad part is he's actually very polished and communicates well as a lawyer in the courtroom, I saw him successfully argue a bond motion in Henrico for a guy who probably should not have been given bail at all.

But he's still scum.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like he is about to punch her in the face with his fist.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
So I take it that this is the..ahem...young lady who was in his employ and magically became pregnant?  The Immaculate Receptionist?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I take it that this is the..ahem...young lady who was in his employ and magically became pregnant?  The Immaculate Receptionist?
View Quote

Good one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress, and try the veal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Who is the woman? She looks kinda hot.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Mr. Morrisey has fathered four children with three different women.  That is if you believe he is the father in this latest immaculate receptionist situation.  Regardless of his law abilities, he is the epitome of  scumbag lawyer.  He has been arrested at least five time and disbarred twice now.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#9]
And people still vote for him when he runs for office.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not this time.  It would seem that a majority of the "signatures" he accumulated to get on the ballot were not from the actual district he was running in and were thus not valid.  He isn't even on the ballot this time.  Now there is always the chance that the nimrods in his district could attempt a write in campaign but that would entail some work and that is not in the FSA manual.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not this time.  It would seem that a majority of the "signatures" he accumulated to get on the ballot were not from the actual district he was running in and were thus not valid.  He isn't even on the ballot this time.  Now there is always the chance that the nimrods in his district could attempt a write in campaign but that would entail some work and that is not in the FSA manual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't believe that you would speak so poorly of your former district!  
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#12]
He wasn't the rep for our area I don't think.  He was on the other side of Rt. 60 and then down into Charles City and back into the "The Springs" if I recall correctly.  Either way, it is a moot point because captain asshat is out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah he was.  I voted against him in his special election when the idiots voted for him again.  Glad he is gone but this replacement will be another pos Democrat.  Really does not matter for me as I am moving too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh WOW!!!

There is just so much wrong in this picture.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Morrissey is a piece of work. Sad part is he's actually very polished and communicates well as a lawyer in the courtroom, I saw him successfully argue a bond motion in Henrico for a guy who probably should not have been given bail at all.

But he's still scum.
View Quote

I watched him (had to add "verbally," given his history) beat up a rookie cop on a DUI trial, after which the judge described it as a 'wonderful review of the history of DUI law in Virginia.'

He got the woman off on the DUI, but not the refusal, and probably still charged her $5K. Wasn't exactly a difficult case.

Which is funny, b/c an RD conviction and no license revocation was the plea deal offered...
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lee Young, former Mayor of Richmond, is the front runner to replace Fightin Joe.  Lee recently got out of jail for influence peddling.

At least his constituents will have some continuity.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lee Young, former Mayor of Richmond, is the front runner to replace Fightin Joe.  Lee recently got out of jail for influence peddling.  

View Quote

Keep this crap up and RVA gets the distinction of the Chicago of the South.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I watched him (had to add "verbally," given his history) beat up a rookie cop on a DUI trial, after which the judge described it as a 'wonderful review of the history of DUI law in Virginia.'

He got the woman off on the DUI, but not the refusal, and probably still charged her $5K. Wasn't exactly a difficult case.

Which is funny, b/c an RD conviction and no license revocation was the plea deal offered...
View Quote

So end result is she still has a 1yr license suspension for the refusal.

But hey, he "fought" for her and put on a good show. That's the only reason these people like him in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That district is a consistent turdbowl. It's balanced out by ones like the 68th (Manoli Loupassi currently).
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But hey, he "fought" for her and put on a good show. That's the only reason these people like him in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Her 1 year license suspension cost her $5K, and he got to strut and peacock around a podunk general district court and show off his big city attitude.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I really don't know why, but this pic seems kinda racist to me.

Either way, I'm just glad the ass hole stopped calling himself a Catholic.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:53:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Why isn't he in jail? Statutory rape anyone?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

They tried.  Fighting Joe got off with contributing iirc.  He his now up for a few more charges stemming from the previous case where he lied to the court.  IIRC baby momma momma got caught up in the lying to the court too.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:30:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because the girl was 17.

If I remember the age of her that I correctly.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They tried.  Fighting Joe got off with contributing iirc.  He his now up for a few more charges stemming from the previous case where he lied to the court.  IIRC baby momma momma got caught up in the lying to the court too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The new charges were dismissed.  The judge found that the new conduct alleged was in fact covered by the plea agreement on the original charges.  The plea agreement is posted on the spostslyvania county ca website.  The factual summary is rather sordid, as you can imagine.  

Baby grandma is still facing charges tho.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The new charges were dismissed.  The judge found that the new conduct alleged was in fact covered by the plea agreement on the original charges.  The plea agreement is posted on the spostslyvania county ca website.  The factual summary is rather sordid, as you can imagine.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn take a job in another state and you miss all of the good stuff.   I guess Joe is all cleaned up for a Senate spot now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

'Statutory Rape' doesn't exist per se in Virginia.

You have Rape, which covers normal forcible sex, along with sex with those who cannot give consent, like mental retarded people, and children 12 and younger. It is a felony with serious time.

Then you have 'Carnal Knowledge' which is the charge for sex with a 13-15 year old. It is a felony with serious time .

Sex with a 16 or 17 year old is not by itself a crime, but a person could be charged with 'Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor'. It is a misdemeanor, max 12 months in jail.

The last one is what Joe got, with very little time to serve, and work release so he could go to the GA.

They need to disbar him (again).
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#30]
either you hate Joe or you love him.........to those who hate him.........less talk and more action is in order.......Run against him in an open election............LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top