Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2015 10:50:27 PM EDT
Anyone in VB? I've shot at C2 before a couple times.  Gonna be there this week some time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Normally shoot at the oceana skeet range but i live a couple miles from C2
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I usually only have time to get to the indoor ranges, but I do like to get out to C2 once in awhile.  Need to check zero on some rifles...
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't live too far from C2, but have not been in a while.  My Bil has 55 acres in the mountains so been shooting there a lot.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't live too far from C2, but have not been in a while.  My Bil has 55 acres in the mountains so been shooting there a lot.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#5]
C2 has been having some open range days lately whatever that means. If you like them on Failbook you can see their posts.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
C2 has been having some open range days lately whatever that means. If you like them on Failbook you can see their posts.
View Quote

Shooting on the move
Shooting multiple targets
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles
Distance shooting with pistol

Not bad for $35 for 4 hours.

Normally Sunday and Wednesday 12-1600.

I'm normally out there on Sundays.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:41:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Shooting on the move
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting on the move
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles

That sound awesome! To bad all I have right now is a bolt action 22lr, a semi-auto 22lr, and
Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant that I have no ammo for. Anyone know of a range that goes to
600 yards? I want to practice shooting CMP vintage irons with the M39 after I start to
handload.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That sound awesome! To bad all I have right now is a bolt action 22lr, a semi-auto 22lr, and
Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant that I have no ammo for. Anyone know of a range that goes to
600 yards? I want to practice shooting CMP vintage irons with the M39 after I start to
handload.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting on the move
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles

handload.

None in hampton roads area of VA. Longest is going to be 300yds @ C2 Shooting Center in VB.

I normally do the high power rifle matches put on my Norfolk County Rifle Range that goes down to Academi for the competition. Sometimes they'll go out to 1000 yards and I'll confirm my dopes for $20 during the match. I kinda look funny with a 16in AR10 and scope while everyone else is on irons lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

None in hampton roads area of VA. Longest is going to be 300yds @ C2 Shooting Center in VB.

I normally do the high power rifle matches put on my Norfolk County Rifle Range that goes down to Academi for the competition. Sometimes they'll go out to 1000 yards and I'll confirm my dopes for $20 during the match. I kinda look funny with a 16in AR10 and scope while everyone else is on irons lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting on the move
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles

handload.

Where do they go to get to a 1000 yards?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting on the move
Steel engagements
Shooting from vehicles

handload.

Academi in Moyock, NC
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Academi in Moyock, NC
View Quote

aka Blackwater.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

aka Blackwater.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Academi in Moyock, NC

aka Blackwater.

I thought blackwater was in Chesapeake?

So can anyone just go to the range and use it, or do you have to
have a membership there before you shoot there?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Closed to the public. Need to have a reason to be on the facility. For me, it was to attend the NCRR high power rifle matches being held there. Actually one going on today.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Closed to the public. Need to have a reason to be on the facility. For me, it was to attend the NCRR high power rifle matches being held there. Actually one going on today.
View Quote

Thanks. Who is NCRR? Because I have always wanted to do high power matches. I
just never knew there were any clubs around here that did.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Google NCRR, they have a web site. Norfolk County Rifle Range. They don't have a Rifle Range and they're not in Norfolk County, But they used to have an outdoor range and they used to be in Norfolk County. Their matches are open to the qualified public. Go to watch a match and see how it is run and help pull targets, it's fun and you'll learn and then you'll be qualified. Lafayette Gun Club has monthly High Power matches and their open to the public also.( although they only shoot 100 yards.) Most participants shoot M-1's, M-14's or AR-15's.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Google NCRR, they have a web site. Norfolk County Rifle Range. They don't have a Rifle Range and they're not in Norfolk County, But they used to have an outdoor range and they used to be in Norfolk County. Their matches are open to the qualified public. Go to watch a match and see how it is run and help pull targets, it's fun and you'll learn and then you'll be qualified. Lafayette Gun Club has monthly High Power matches and their open to the public also.( although they only shoot 100 yards.) Most participants shoot M-1's, M-14's or AR-15's.  
View Quote

Thank you for telling me. I will definitely check them out. Are they a CMP
certified club? I really want a M1 garand.

How did you get the little Marine at the end of your post?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:20:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they are a CMP club. I think being a team member lets me post the animations....and it doesn't seem to be working right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top