Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2015 9:06:17 AM EDT
Anybody dealt with them recently?  I shot an email to the sales address about a week ago to try to get pricing on suppressors and have heard nothing back.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I glanced at my NFA paperwork yesterday and saw "Hallmark Arms" and wondered how things were going.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a can from Steve a few months ago. He's still alive and in business as far as I know.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's good to know.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I picked up a can from Steve a few months ago. He's still alive and in business as far as I know.

That's good to know.

No kidding. I dealt with him a few times when I was in RIC, but haven't talked to him since I moved 5 years ago. He was always a good guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Even the last time I talked to him 6-7 years ago he called this place "BARFCOM".
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Still appears to have a somewhat functioning website:

http://www.hallmarksmallarms.com/
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Even the last time I talked to him 6-7 years ago he called this place "BARFCOM".
View Quote

Never talked to him about ARFCOM, but he's hardly unique in that regard. I've been a member here for ... quite a while, as you can see, and was on the prior site and listserve before. There have been periods where I got tired of it here and took long sabbaticals.

But it's like Mecca, you always come back.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw that, saw that he had up to date specials and flyers, so was a bit perplexed when I did't get a reply.  Had some email interaction with him years ago and it was quite easy, so this stood out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I saw that, saw that he had up to date specials and flyers, so was a bit perplexed when I did't get a reply.  Had some email interaction with him years ago and it was quite easy, so this stood out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd ping him again. The FFL/SOT thing is a side job for him, sometimes he's out for a while with his full-time job.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'd ping him again. The FFL/SOT thing is a side job for him, sometimes he's out for a while with his full-time job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Steve travels sometimes for work and he may been gone all week.   He will get back to you.   I picked up my last two form 4s just before Christmas from him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top