Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:42:02 AM EDT
Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) — “There is no reason to schedule this speech before Israeli voters go to the polls on March 17 and choose their own leadership," Kaine said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/232160-whip-list-dems-skipping-netanyahu-speech
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Translation: Let me go sit in Dear Leader's lap so he can pet me.

What kind of bullshit reason is that to NOT give a speech, in the first place? Isn't that what you do when you're campaigning for re-election? Give speeches to explain why you're right and your policies are the best ones?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
He is a shitstain and a pox on Va.

Edit:

Although 2 years away, what is the likely hood we can rid ourselves of that cock sucking son of a bitch?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Word is that some of FBHO election committee directors are in Israel (using State Dept. funds)  to undermine Benny's election and tip the favor to somebody else.  I just watched the speech and thought it was a very good one.  Not so much in terms of the direct politics but in appreciation of the dialog, presence and delivery.   They guy can give a good speech!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Kaine is a Arlington liberal wuss so no surprise.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Cain sucks, and Bibi rocks. I really respect Bibi after reading his Bio. Didn't know he spent most of his early life in PA. Served in the special forces, lost his brother in battle during a hostage rescue. I saw a show on pbs or history channel that took a tour of Israel and Bibi was the host, it was very informative of the country and who he is. I looked it up on net flix.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) — “There is no reason to schedule this speech before Israeli voters go to the polls on March 17 and choose their own leadership," Kaine said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/232160-whip-list-dems-skipping-netanyahu-speech
View Quote

I wonder if he had the same sentiment when BHO was giving a speech in Berlin in 2008, just before the election for POTUS.  No... no hypocrisy there at all.  STFU tim kaine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:05:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Childish and unprofessional.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Down here in NC, we kicked our remaining liberal demoncrap senator to the curb last year.  

View Quote

I was getting worried about NC for a while after it broke for Obama. Glad to hear that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Met Bibi at a function several years ago.

He exudes leadership. It is very evident.

The speech was awesome, and what a contrast to the POS we have now.

No teleprompter either.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is a shitstain and a pox on Va.  

Edit:

Although 2 years away, what is the likely hood we can rid ourselves of that cock sucking son of a bitch?
View Quote

None.  Northern VA is solidly blue.  The PWC Board of Supervisors is the last line of red in NoVA and I doubt they'll last the next election cycle.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#12]
First and foremost he is an accomplished soldier, a leader of men.  That translates well into leading countries.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Me thinks he would have an excuse if the speech was on March 18 too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#14]
this was Kaine's reply to my email about the idiocy of the m855 ban:

Thank you for contacting me about the regulation of armor-piercing ammunition.  I appreciate hearing from you.

Every day, brave law enforcement officers risk their lives to make our communities safer.  In return, government leaders have a responsibility to do all they can to help protect and support law enforcement.  Congress passed the Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act in 1986, which defined and regulated armor-piercing ammunition, among other provisions.  In response to concerns expressed by law enforcement officials, Congress prohibited two types of ammunition capable of penetrating body armor: 1) a projectile or projectile core that may be used in a handgun and that is constructed of certain specified metals; and 2) a full-jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket weighs more than 25 percent of its total weight.

The law includes an exemption for ammunition that is "primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes" and gives the Attorney General the authority to determine which ammunition should be included in that category.  Since 1986, the Attorney General has tasked the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) with evaluating which types of body armor-piercing ammunition should be included in the sporting exemption.

On February 13th, 2015 the ATF announced a draft framework for determining which projectiles qualify for the sporting exemption.  This draft seeks to establish an objective set of guidelines that will create a fair and predictable process for exempting ammo.  If this framework is implemented, the ATF will grant the sporting exemption to two types of projectiles: 1) a .22 caliber projectile that weighs less than 40 grains and is loaded into a rimfire cartridge; and 2) a projectile that is loaded into a cartridge that may be used only in a single-shot handgun.  Under this new framework, 5.56mm projectiles would not be exempted; it would thus be illegal to manufacture, import, or sell them in most circumstances because those projectiles, when loaded into SS109 and M855 cartridges, could be used in a handgun other than a single-shot handgun. Used in these handguns, such ammunition poses a grave threat to our law enforcement officers.

The ATF is accepting public comments on its draft framework until March 16th, 2015.  You may wish to share your concerns with the ATF at [email protected].  Public comments are a key avenue for citizens to make their voices heard.

Please be assured that I will monitor the ATF's process for considering and implementing its proposed framework and I will be sure to keep your views on this important issue in mind.  Thank you again for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Signature

Tim Kaine
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top