Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2015 10:42:23 PM EDT
Last thread got archived and didn't get much traffic so I'm trying again.

I'm PCSing to Va. Beach in the next month and change and I'm looking for any reputable safe dealers in the area. Ideally looking for an AMSEC dealer.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:29:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my Heritage safe at Bobs in Norfolk many years ago.  Give them a call and check on what lines they carry.  They do delivery and set up as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:53:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought my Heritage safe at Bobs in Norfolk many years ago.  Give them a call and check on what lines they carry.  They do delivery and set up as well.
View Quote

They posted on FB last week about a container load of safes they have on sale.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
theres also a Liberty Safe in Virginia Beach, they have  very good assortment and also get in scratch and dent safes from time to time for serious discounted prices.  picked up one of mine there, a centurion, IIRC it was like $400 and change.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Any of the above AMSEC dealers? Kinda set on a BF model.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any of the above AMSEC dealers? Kinda set on a BF model.
View Quote
Neither are listed as AMSEC dealers.   Go here and plug in Norfolk, VA:  http://www.amsecusa.com/find-a-dealer/

Several local dealers are  listed.  Give them a call and see if they can get that model for you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top