Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2014 3:19:24 PM EDT
Can't really find much about her on her website in-regards to her being pro gun or anti. Anyone have the scoop on her? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Can't really find much about her on her website in-regards to her being pro gun or anti. Anyone have the scoop on her? Thanks in advance.
View Quote

At Lobby Day a couple of years ago, I was part of a group who visited her.  She was very nice, gave us a warm reception, and seemed to be in accordance with VCDL's wish list for the year.

ETA:  Your alternative is Foust, who has these positions:

ObamaCare proponent, opposes offshore drilling and has shown strong tendencies to let the EPA run the business world, will be an amnesty proponent, and did not return the VCDL survey.

And this: "Foust also attacked Comstock's position on gun control, calling her positions "scary" and criticizing her vote to repeal Virginia's law limiting handgun purchases to once a month and her top rating from the National Rifle Association." from http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Foust-Comstock-square-off-in-congressional-debate-5849247.php

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds about par for the course on Dem candidates I really didn't even look at him, my fall back if she was anti was whoever's on there as libertarian.

Glad to hear she's pro-gun though, Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
She came to a VCDL meeting here in Sterling too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
She's a solid pro-gun vote and a definite friend of VCDL from a somewhat purple district.  She deserves your vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top