Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 2:05:45 PM EDT
Just saw that they are doing Precision Rifle and Pistol Dec 6 and 7 at Peacemaker and Echo Valley respectively.

Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
maybe
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
maybe
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I am whats the cost?   Do you have a link to the course?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
$250 per class or $375 for both.

If you are a member of MASF, it's $200/class $350 for both.

Facebook Link

From the link:
"Great news - we'll be conducting a 1-day Long Range Precision class at Peacemaker National Training Center on Saturday, December 6, 2014. On Sunday, December 7, 2014, we will be conducting a 1-day Combat Pistol Fundamentals class at Echo Valley Training Center.

Peacemaker National Training Center is an amazing facility and we're going to be shooting on their 1,200 yard unknown distance Frontier Range. We've shot on this range and this range is amazing with some great terrain features and great wind. We're going to be spending a full day taking you from 100 yards to 800 yards and beyond. We'll be shooting on steel all day and if you don't have a data book for your long range rifle - you'll leave with one. We'll also spend some time getting you acquainted with some high tech ballistic tools.

Echo Valley Training Center is known throughout the region for being a great training location and we're excited to bring our training to this range facility. We'll be shooting steel all day on Sunday as well. This will be a great opportunity to run your pistol either concealed or open.

Sign-up for these classes soon, space will be limited."

I did a Carbine course with the West TNHTF and it was awesome.

They are on Trigger Time TV a lot and you can find a good bit of their videos on Youtube
I'll get some more info when I have it
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#5]
bump

let me know if anyone is interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top