Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 2:17:17 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone that works with kydex around NOVA.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a guy out of Frederick, Md area make me a custom open gun holster, what are you looking for?  He has the standard molds and He attends matches in VA and can ship, depending on what you looking for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

A google image search indicates that this is a makeup brush???
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
www.blackflamingotactical.com
They are in F'burg, if I recall.  Ask for Lucas. Tell him that Jim from Proactive Shooters sent you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Pretty cool but needs a Zombie spike.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Google trucker's friend. You will see this guys other brother on almost every zombie youtube show and website. I picked this up for my CERT class pack. You could put a spike on the bottom of the handle when the Zpoc comes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Google trucker's friend. You will see this guys other brother on almost every zombie youtube show and website. I picked this up for my CERT class pack. You could put a spike on the bottom of the handle when the Zpoc comes.
View Quote

Nice upgrade from the "On Duty" 4-in-1 tool I have for my CERT kit, for sure.

Kydex holster would be sweet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We didn't even get a 4-n-1s. We were supplied a cheap 12" pry bar and a Chinese crescent wrench that was stuck shut. I had to pry it open just to get it working. My flashlights both died the first time in the burn house (9:30 at night). I upgraded fast to say the least.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We didn't even get a 4-n-1s. We were supplied a cheap 12" pry bar and a Chinese crescent wrench that was stuck shut. I had to pry it open just to get it working. My flashlights both died the first time in the burn house (9:30 at night). I upgraded fast to say the least.
View Quote

I hear ya.     4-in-1 was the only decent piece of kit we got.  I sidelined just about everything else 'issued'.  Radio, lights, backpacks, hard-hats... all in a bin in the basement in case they ever ask for them back.  Used my own radios, bought us Petzl climbing helmets, decent LED headlamps and handheld lights, and webgear to carry it all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top