Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:52:22 PM EDT
Looking to hold/possibly buy a VP9. I have weird large meaty hands and think that the VP9 would be a good fit. Is there anyone Northern VA who has seen one locally. Work has me in Winchester this week but I will be in Manassas, Reston, and Sterling over the next two weeks.

Any leads would be awesome.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a good chance you can check one out at the Nation's Gun Show at the Chantilly expo center.  Next show is Sept 26-28
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Does Blue Ridge have one in their rental inventory?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Sharpshooters had one in stock last night
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
All Shooters Tactical in Woodbridge had one.  Not a H&K fan, so I found it meh
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Not in rental yet. Can't keep them in stock. All have sold within 2-3 hrs of being put out. Should have some soon. Will update.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#6]
All Shooters Tactical has one in stock now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:43:06 AM EDT
[#7]
They had one in the case at Va Arms yesterday afternoon in Manassas.  It was the first one I've seen in the wild. Maybe it's still there.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top