Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't heard a thing about this
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Suicide maybe?
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been checking for updates, but haven't seen anything since Friday.  My guess is suicide.  I know they monitor cameras in there, but I don't know if they record it.  On top of that, it's fairly dark in there.  Apparently, suicide at a range is not that uncommon.  I'm guessing the range will be shut down for a while.  Terrible situation.  Prayers for the man and his family.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Self inflicted from the media report.  WDBJ7

The name was released on either 10 or 7's facebook page.  It looks now to have been redacted.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link.  Looks like they updated it late last night.  That's a shame.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
When I first saw the update it included the name.   I think I might know the guy if the info was correct.  Really sad on so many levels.  

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#8]
that's pretty sad !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top