Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 6:24:35 AM EDT
I am looking for a Kydex supplier in Va BEach area...or anywhere in Hampton Roads.  I have a big ugly knife that I want to make a sheath for.  Not interested in making holsters or anything as I have a local guy and could not match cost or quality.  May try some shotshell holders with the scraps...
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
While not in the area you are looking for, have you looked at Knife Kits

Zach
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Who is your holster maker in Hampton Roads?  Can you give me a general idea as to the cost?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is your holster maker in Hampton Roads?  Can you give me a general idea as to the cost?
View Quote

Sent an IM since they are not paying sponsors and I do not want anyone getting in a lather.

They made a holster for my 3" GP100 and three speed loader holders for $115 two weeks ago.  I gave them the order Monday evening and had the holster Thursday evening.  I also had a IWB holster made for S&W 9mm Shield....again same quick turn around.  Prices a little better than the big name makers, quality is comparable to or a little than any other plastic holsters I have bought or had made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top