Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2014 12:39:34 PM EDT
I'm trying to sell my Glock 26 gen4, and I'm just wondering which FFL dealers that I can deal with for transfers in and out if my G26 is sold. (Trying to sell online and then transfer out)
I live in Suffolk, but I can pretty much cover Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Chesapeak, and Hampton.
Any reputable FFL dealers that you can recommend?
please let me know.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Fish Safari in Va. Beach is a good place.

Does cheap transfers.

http://www.fishsafari.com/ffl1.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Revolver Armorer in Suffolk!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Fish safari.

Unless you want to spend more money.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:36:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Bob's in Norfolk
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 3:01:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Revolver Armorer in Suffolk!
View Quote

This, great people
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#6]
There is a gentleman that does transfers out of his home in Chesapeake. I have done many transfers with him and he has been charging $18 per transfer. Really great guy. PM for his contact info.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
^ that sounds sketch...

D&R in westernbranch/churchland (never used them)

battlefield guns down by the greatbridge locks (never used them)

bobs in norfolk (they cost a little more money (30$) but I trust them.)
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Have used Fish Safari to transfer guns (incoming). They're by far the least expensive and easiest to use.

Have bought guns and done transfers with D&R Arms. Have bought guns, haven't done transfers at Superior Pawn at Lynnhaven.

Sold one gun, tried to buy (actually ordered) a gun at The Armory. Won't spend a dime there again. Ever.

Bought a stripped lower from a little shop on 17 in Isle of Wight. They're OK for a small local gun store, but their prices are pretty high.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Va-firearms.com will do it for $22.00.  Guy has a little shop on the industrial road at the s. end of the Norfolk airport.  Done transfers there; would recommend.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:15:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I highly recommend Coastal Gun Works if you are in the "Town Center" area of Va Beach.  Great people, Mom and Pop local small business.  Brick and mortar business but not too busy to offer impeccable service.  I did a transfer in a couple of weeks ago, they charge $22.00.  The gun was ready for me to pick before UPS had the delivery status posted.  Gun Smith even gave it a once over for me to make it was good to go.  I am not involved with business other than being a highly staisfied customer.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Fish Safari: fast,inexpensive, easiest I have found
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I highly recommend Coastal Gun Works if you are in the "Town Center" area of Va Beach.  Great people, Mom and Pop local small business.  Brick and mortar business but not too busy to offer impeccable service.  I did a transfer in a couple of weeks ago, they charge $22.00.  The gun was ready for me to pick before UPS had the delivery status posted.  Gun Smith even gave it a once over for me to make it was good to go.  I am not involved with business other than being a highly staisfied customer.

View Quote

Yes, stopped in today to poke about, had a lot of AR's in there, some custom uppers as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fish Safari: fast,inexpensive, easiest I have found
View Quote

Lots of good experiences with these folks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I do transfers.  Bare Knuckle Defense LLC. $15+$2 VSP.  We are active duty, walk in hours are evenings on certain days because our focus is on training and 80% receivers

Fish Safari is a great place, the guy in C-peake is also an active duty guy, not sketch at all.  I would also recommend him.

Never dealt with Coastal, but when i hear of them, its good things.

Bottom line, a transfer is a transfer.  If it is "sketch" you'll know loooong before, paperwork is paperwork.  Hell, we live in a state where you don't "need" to transfer, so how sketch can it really get.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I did'nt know Bare Knuckles Defense was doing transferes now.  Awesomwe place for training also.  

Quoted:
I do transfers.  Bare Knuckle Defense LLC. $15+$2 VSP.  We are active duty, walk in hours are evenings on certain days because our focus is on training and 80% receivers

Fish Safari is a great place, the guy in C-peake is also an active duty guy, not sketch at all.  I would also recommend him.

Never dealt with Coastal, but when i hear of them, its good things.

Bottom line, a transfer is a transfer.  If it is "sketch" you'll know loooong before, paperwork is paperwork.  Hell, we live in a state where you don't "need" to transfer, so how sketch can it really get.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top