Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Fox News regurgitating something stupid and outdated? Consider me not surprised.

While no one I know was dumb enough to put that much fluid on them growing up, the little liquid breath freshener used to burn off quickly.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
While we never did stuff quite like that, we did some really dumb stuff as teens. Things that would have seriously injured or killed us now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whenever friends from back in the day and I get together, we always wonder how we didn't end up dead or in prison.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Purposely, no.  Accidentally, twice.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#7]
That girl was all like "Get back in the bathroom before you catch my house on fire"!

She didn't give a crap about that dude.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Replied Yes but it was only my eyebrows...
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I think Sidd created this thread to give me a venue for my tale of near-self-immolation in the wilds of Canada.

Unfortunately, I can't find my photos, and will have to scan some negatives.  I'll probably post the story in GD.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think Sidd created this thread to give me a venue for my tale of near-self-immolation in the wilds of Canada.

Unfortunately, I can't find my photos, and will have to scan some negatives.  I'll probably post the story in GD.
View Quote

L_JE,

That is a funny story, you should post a pic :-)
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#11]
play stupid games .win stupid prizes ......  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top