Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2014 9:32:10 AM EDT
There are two companies here that used to, but don't any longer.  I'd hate to rip them up for firewood unless there is nowhere else at all that takes them.  I don't need any more for my use either.  

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
We post on Craigslist 1 time a week to get rid of them. Pallet place in Winchester only recycles standard size for cash. All others they charge a fee for. Bonfires anyone?
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
When is the fire ?
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#3]
If take them off your hands if you were closer. I could use a couple hundred of them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw a article online about plans to use pallets to make a small house. Looked like a great BOL.

Will try to find it and share.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Local fire department have a burn building?  I'm sure they'd take them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
We burn thousands of them at our fire academy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If take them off your hands if you were closer. I could use a couple hundred of them.
View Quote

Yep, I drive around the state quite a bit, but dropping them off in Somalia would be a hurdle, to say the least...
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Shouldn't these be saved for next years Rat mass for easy kindling for having a huge fire in barracks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 4:15:06 AM EDT
[#9]
No such luck- no burning of woolies, no rat riots, nothing even close to that sort of thing any more.  The rats execute the official ratline events the Supe approves (yes, I said the Supe not the 1st class), and that's about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top