Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2014 1:53:44 PM EDT
I am looking to build a shed in my back yard. I have the tools and know how but would like to find a good set of plans. What have you guys done or where have you found plans?

Looking  to build 10x12 but has to stay under 8 1/2 feet in height from ground to peak of roof. Just looking for a basic shed to store riding mower and yard tools in.

Found some stuff on the internet I could buy but the "real" reviews were not very good or was unable to see how good the plans were before buying them.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
something that small would you need a set of plans?  why not draw them up yourself?
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Plans or the whole package here
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 4:27:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I second this.

My Wife and I built our shed with the plans and materials from 84 Lumber.
We did a 10 x 10 and nothing came pre-fab. We made every cut from floor, walls and rafters.

Our chiropractor went on a nice vacation shortly after we were finished.

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
something that small would you need a set of plans?  why not draw them up yourself?
View Quote

Thank You for your useful response.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had seen them and disregarded them. I will have to take a second look at them. The webpage does not seem to be opening correctly for me. I will just stop by one of their locations tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top