Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2014 10:23:46 PM EDT
Has anyone been to VA arms recently? If so, do you remember what their AR Upper selection is like?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Last picture I saw had a wall full of ARs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 3:39:43 AM EDT
[#2]
What are you looking for? Special rail? Bbl?
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Last picture I saw had a wall full of ARs.
View Quote

I was there ~ 2 weeks ago, and this is correct.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I was there very recently. Wall full of ARs including several different 308 (HK, SIG, PTR, S&W, SCAR, DPMS and maybe a couple more) ARs and at least one or two 9mm ARs. What are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I ended up going there but they didn't have what I was looking for. :/ Probably should have posted that here to begin with

Primarily looking for a 16" 1/7 or 1/9 in chromoly with a freefloat 7-12" Rail (Keymod or Picatinny)

I've heard from many sources that Jim does good work over at Blue Ridge Arsenal :O Heading out that way tomorrow to check it out
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I ended up going there but they didn't have what I was looking for. :/ Probably should have posted that here to begin with

Primarily looking for a 16" 1/7 or 1/9 in chromoly with a freefloat 7-12" Rail (Keymod or Picatinny)

I've heard from many sources that Jim does good work over at Blue Ridge Arsenal :O Heading out that way tomorrow to check it out
View Quote

You might consider going back to VA Arms when the armorer (Robb) is working.  I think they usually carry the parts you want or could get them on short notice & Robb does excellent work.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You might consider going back to VA Arms when the armorer (Robb) is working.  I think they usually carry the parts you want or could get them on short notice & Robb does excellent work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+ 1 for Rob. He's done a couple of rifles for me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the rails in stock and also uppers built with top quality parts. I carry enough parts to build 15 uppers normally, that include upper receivers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I did go to VA Arms and one of their reps (asian gentleman) helped me pick out some top shelf parts to do a build. All they were missing is the correct gas block for it. ;x

My project is kind of in limbo at the moment until I figure out all this crazyness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top