Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#1]
im in just let me know where to sign
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I am interested even though I would have to change my plate tag.

Note the avatar
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm game
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be willing to sign the petition
Link Posted: 8/18/2009 1:11:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in let me know.
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#6]
im game, where do i sign?
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#7]
That would be cool, I'm willing to sign.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd sign too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#9]
count me in!
send me the poop to get it done
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#10]
im in..
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
so did VA get the a r15 plate?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#12]
In.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Count me in - great idea.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#14]
In!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey OP, you should edit the OP with instructions on what folks need to do.

I'll look through this in a bit, but definitely IN.

This shit should be a sticky...damned cool.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Not to rain on the parade, but the last post in this forum was in 2012.  I talked to Op last fall and while their was plenty of interest here, the proposal had to be sponsored by a congressman.  The congressman he had lined up was not re-elected so the proposal didn't get much traction after that.  If you want a better idea of where it left off, probably contascting directly would work better as he may not be getting the email notifications any more.  So unless something has changed that isn't reflected here, the plate didn't get done...

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 10999:
Not to rain on the parade, but the last post in this forum was in 2012.  I talked to Op last fall and while their was plenty of interest here, the proposal had to be sponsored by a congressman.  The congressman he had lined up was not re-elected so the proposal didn't get much traction after that.  If you want a better idea of where it left off, probably contascting directly would work better as he may not be getting the email notifications any more.  So unless something has changed that isn't reflected here, the plate didn't get done...

View Quote

lmao...I didn't even notice that Quickva resurrected a damned fossil of a thread.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:42:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Twelvepack:

lmao...I didn't even notice that Quickva resurrected a damned fossil of a thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Twelvepack:

I was surprised Quickva even found it buried in the archives!   Op asked me if I wanted to pick it up and run with it and Scott Rigell might even support it, but it would definitely take serious personal time that sadly I can't devote yet.  But Op has all the info on the process if you're interested
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Ha, I didn't even notice it until after I posted "IN".... then I thought maybe we could bring this idea back to life.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top