Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2017 9:55:25 AM EDT
I'm in Chicago on business for a training course for my job, and promised i'd get a friend's little girl a postcard from the Field Museum of the t-rex skeleton there, Sue. She's 6, and has an obsession with t-rex's, and thinks her stuffed one is Sue's great-great-great-ect grand niece. Anyway. I'm out near O'hare, and now that i'm here i'm finding that that with the Field Museum's hours, the chances of me getting to actually go to the museum this week are slim to none since my class hours pretty much match their hours. While i'm sure my friend would understand if I can't make good, I really, really hate to disappoint a little kid.

Anyone know where I might be able to get postcards around here, or if anyone works in or around the field museum, maybe help me get one and I can meet you somewhere? Appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a store at Woodfield Mall called Love from Chicago. They might have something.

http://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall/stores/love-from-chicago
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Store Locations
Find us inside The Field Museum and at O’Hare Airport in Terminals 1 & 3,
this might help
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I was just there last Wednesday. Wish I'd have known!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Store Locations
Find us inside The Field Museum and at O’Hare Airport in Terminals 1 & 3,
this might help
View Quote
Cool, Field Museum stores at the airport?

http://store.fieldmuseum.org/

OP, if you flew to Chicago, there you go.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, appreciate it. Called the Field Museum store in the airport and they said they don't carry postcards, but I called the Museum itself and the manager there said she'd personally bring a handful to the store in the airport for me. Thanks for the tip!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top