Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2017 7:37:16 PM EDT
This Saturday in the Woodstock Square there will be a pro America, pro President Trump rally at noon. There will be over 60 Spirit of America rallies across the country that day. The VFW, also in the Square, will be open at 11AM for Bloody Mary's and other beverages.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Updated:
There will also be an anti Trump group rallying in the square at the same time. Should be fun!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I am local, but supposed to be working on a ceiling, maybe can schedule a trip to Menards around that time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Good rally.  I would estimate 600-800 people in attendance.  About the same numbers of protestors.  Very respectful -- no issues.  Not surprised given this is McHenry County which is very conservative .
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good rally.  I would estimate 600-800 people in attendance.  About the same numbers of protestors.  Very respectful -- no issues.  Not surprised given this is McHenry County which is very conservative .
View Quote

I agree, It was a great experience.
99% of the protesters were good people. Outside the Square, a lot of good natured joking between the Trump supporters and the leftists. One young, mid 20's hipster girl told me she was shocked at how nice the Trump people were.
Joe Walsh was a great speaker, so was the guy from the VFW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top