Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2016 12:03:20 PM EDT
Never been there before and it's about an hour away.  Before I go there and get let down, I was wondering if anybody has been there recently and if it's worth going.  I need a number of bins and cases, including ones that can be used around the house for packing stuff away.  

Do they normally have them available and are the decently priced?  The last I saw was on their facebook page, they had the bins for like 3 bucks a piece.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I live pretty close to there and sometimes there are some decent deals.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I know a guy that lived nearby and went there a lot to get stuff to resell.  He said it was very hit or miss.  Selection was usually good but prices went from a good deal to almost retail price.  Sometimes stores like cabela's would have the plastic ammo cans on sale cheaper than the outlet store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top