Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2015 12:25:55 PM EDT
We have been hearing from folks all over the state complaining that they went active but hadn't received their CCLs.  We checked with ISP and received this response:

"We've have been experiencing some problems with our FOID / CCL card printer over the past several days which has delayed the printing and mailing of FOID and CCL cards.  This is NOT a budget issue - it is strictly a printing/technical issue.  Feel free to share this statement with your constituents,

"The ISP has been experiencing some minor mechanical issues associated with the processing of the physical FOID and CCL cards.  FOID and CCL cards activated within the last two weeks may experience a delay in being processed and mailed to individual cardholders.  We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to address this issue."
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
At least now I know why my wife's new card hasn't shown up even though it's been active since the 1st.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine went active on the 9th. Still not here!
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 10:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got word that a wad of licenses were mailed out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 12:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully my wifes will be in there. The only mistake in her life that she made was marrying me. (My opinion, not hers)
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By retired
The only mistake in her life that she made was marrying me
. (My opinion, not hers)
View Quote

Well, Hopefully, you have tried to make it up to her!
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine went active on the 14th, got mine the 21st
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#8]
After a full 120+ day wait (no fingerprints):
- IL CCL went active 8/31/2015
- Mailed 9/18/2015
- Received in mail 9/21/2015

Just wanted to share when mine arrived since it was part of the delayed batch.

Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top