Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2015 11:51:42 AM EDT
I have been considering a career in law enforcement for some time now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anyone willing or able to let me do a ride along. I think a ride along would be very insightful and I would be able to hear an officers advice about a career in law enforcement. Specifically, I am interested in departments in the Cook County or Lake County areas as this is where I currently reside. Please PM me if you are an Illinois LEO and are willing to help me out.

Regards,

-Andrew
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have been considering a career in law enforcement for some time now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anyone willing or able to let me do a ride along. I think a ride along would be very insightful and I would be able to hear an officers advice about a career in law enforcement. Specifically, I am interested in departments in the Cook County or Lake County areas as this is where I currently reside. Please PM me if you are an Illinois LEO and are willing to help me out.

Regards,

-Andrew
View Quote

10/10 times it's not up to the individual officer. Start calling departments and asking if they allow ride-alongs, go from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top