Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2015 11:14:22 AM EDT
I drove my there on my way to the booming metropolis of Monmouth and was wondering if there are any deals to be had? We are heading back to spend a few days in Chicago before we fly back home on Sunday and was wondering if it's worth it to stop by.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only been there once, but I live close by. I don't remember if they had any particular deals but I was able to get what I wanted right away instead of ordering it. If you know what you want, try calling them and see if you could save any money by buying it at the store vs. ordering.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Its not cheaper than  buying online. I live 5 minutes away and still found it to be a waste of time.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's their normal pricing but the showroom is a pretty cool place to visit. They have a mini museum inside and there is a free coffee and cookie bar for you while you wait for your order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top