Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2015 11:30:44 PM EDT
With a couple of my favorite FFL's leaving the game, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a new FFL who is willing to transfer multiple AR lowers for a single fee.  In the past, I've been able to transfer multiple firearms for $20, which was awesome.

If anyone knows of someone willing to do this, feel free to reply, or IM me.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Lisle, so the general Dupage area is fine.  I'm also open to going to the north or south burbs (familiar with both), although I'd like to stay within a 45-60 minute drive of lisle.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Breech and Barrel in shorewood (I think). I have used Tony with Ghost industries.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Try HBS Enterprises in Naperville--Office is located near Menards
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
5Star in Zion $25
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I just discovered a new FFL in Park Ridge. Seems like a good guy, but havent used him yet. [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just discovered a new FFL in Park Ridge. Seems like a good guy, but havent used him yet. [email protected]
View Quote

Don't know about multiples, but Nelson is a good guy to deal with no complaints.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]Originally Posted By Slokett454  
In the past, I've been able to transfer multiple firearms for $20, which was awesome.
View Quote

Wow; you found a unicorn, and it's going to be pretty hard to find another one like that.
I'd like to know of an FFL, willing to do things this way too, in NE IL.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow; you found a unicorn, and it's going to be pretty hard to find another one like that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Originally Posted By Slokett454  

In the past, I've been able to transfer multiple firearms for $20, which was awesome.

The going rate is the "going out of business rate". It's incredibly hard to stay in business, doing what ever you do, by being the cheapest.   Service, quality, or price. Pick 2, you can't have all three.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don't know about multiples, but Nelson is a good guy to deal with no complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been using Nelson for awhile now he's a good dude. $25 for the first lower and $5 for each lower after that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.  Definitely been a huge help, and I'll keep everyone updated (albeit, probably slowly)!

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Mike Losacco is a wonderful FFL to deal with and not too far from you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mike is the man
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mike is the man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike is the man

Agreed.  He has been by far the most customer service oriented FFL I have ever worked with.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:01:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Misha Tactical Arms out of Vernon Hills has been great for me. He has a primary job and does FFL things on the side so you have to work out pick up times.

I think he charges $25 per transfer but lately after I have transferred numerous firearms from him he just charges me a flat $20 for whatever is on the 4473.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Ended up going with Mark, from Long Arms in Willowbrook.  Awesome guy to deal with, super fast to respond, and ended up purchasing other parts directly from him as his prices were pretty darn good.

Long Arms

Disclaimer:  I'm not a shill, and I've only gone through him for one transfer, but I have to say, he's probably going to be my new go to FFL.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ended up going with Mark, from Long Arms in Willowbrook.  Awesome guy to deal with, super fast to respond, and ended up purchasing other parts directly from him as his prices were pretty darn good.

Long Arms

Disclaimer:  I'm not a shill, and I've only gone through him for one transfer, but I have to say, he's probably going to be my new go to FFL.
View Quote

Just saw this thread and was going to steer you towards Mark. Great guy to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top